A new month, a new Ipsy Glam Bag! It’s only my second bag, but I’m having a blast each time I get one. Trying new products without a large financial commitment is perfect for someone like me who doesn’t know much about beauty products. Let’s get to this month’s goodies!
October’s theme was Beauty Candy, and I’m simply in love with the teal makeup bag they sent. It’s shiny, squishy, and absolutely adorable. I took it to work to use as my travel bag when I visit computer labs and the library. I’ve got extra pens, passes, and post-its all ready to go so I don’t forget anything!
- Ayres Patagonia Body Butter – I love that this body butter isn’t sticky and has a very light scent. I’m keeping it next to my bed to rub on my hands and elbows (the rough spots) before bed. I like that it’s thick, but not hard.
- H2o+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment – I was rather surprised at the fact that this leave-on treatment is a gel. You clean your face and then rub it onto the skin. I enjoyed the smell, but I wasn’t a huge fan of how my face felt after application. I’ll try it a few more times to see if I’m a true fan.
- noyah Lipstick - It’s tiny, but fierce. I love the color, Deeply in Mauve. I also love that the ingredients are all natural. I don’t feel like it’s heavy or gross on my lips which is how I usually feel with lipstick on.
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Length and Volume Mascara – Perfect timing, because I needed some new mascara. Unfortunately, they sent black when I tend to use brown. It’s adequate as a mascara though, but nothing special in my opinion.
- Skyn Iceland Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths – Such a fresh smell with these face wipes. I also like that my face doesn’t feel sticky after using them. I don’t like that I still have some makeup on my face after only using one. I feel like they’d be better used on a non-makeup day.
Overall, I had fun with this candy-themed bag. I love trying new products, so this subscription service is perfect for me. Thinking of signing up? Use my referral link so I can gain some points. Are you already a subscriber? What did you get in your bag this month?