March’s Ipsy Glam Bag had a theme of “Floral Fantasy.” I appreciate the nod to Spring as I could really use some light and sun lately. They sent me some fun stuff to try this month. Check out my Ipsy Glam Bag Review for March!
The bag this month was fun and fresh. Pretty sky blue is the base color and yellow, pink, white, and grey flowers cover one side. A very cute and Spring-inspired print.
- Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Creme Oil – I haven’t tried this product yet, but I can always use a good product for my frizzy hair. I’ve heard good things about this brand, so I’m happy to try it.
- NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick – I really wish we could leave Ipsy some feedback for our future bags. If we could, I’d tell them to quit sending me these awful bright pink lip colors. They look retched with my skin color. The color I received is called “Little Susie,” and I’d like to send it back to whoever Susie is. I won’t be using this product.
- Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter – I don’t usually use a highlighter, but this one was creamy and a beautiful color. I’ll try it on my eyelids when I’m putting on eyeshadow for work. I’m excited to see how it works.
- Dr. Brandt Skincare Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion – I really enjoy the light lemony smell of this product and the way it went on smoothly. It was thick, but not greasy. I’m skeptical of anything “anti-aging,” but I like a good facial lotion.
- Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow – I am loving all the eyeshadows that Ipsy sends me every month. They’re a fun way to try something new. I still am not sure I know what I’m doing with all of them, but I’m still enjoying them. This eyeshadow came to me in “Lucky Penny” which is a bright copper color. I think it’ll pair well with other eyeshadows they’ve sent me.
Overall, a fun Spring bag, even if there’s no way I will use that lipstick. Everything else is something fun I’ll try out and gladly wear. I am still loving trying new products every month. Thinking of signing up? Use my referral link so I can gain some points. Are you already a subscriber? What did you get in your bag this month? Or leave a link to your Ipsy Glam Bag Review.